Saturday, December 10, 2011

Welcome to My Newest Blog Site

As a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents I am proud to be a Professional tax preparer and a taxpayer's advocate in front of the Internal Revenue Service and the U.S. Tax Court. Unlike many tax preparer's out there, an Enrolled Agent is required to maintain his proficiency in the tax law in order to stay a member of the national association.  We are required to take a minimum of thirty (30) hours of tax related continuing education each year and I average about 90 hours per year. This enables me to stay current and to add areas of specialty to my practise.  I currently do tax returns for Individuals, "C"corporations, "S" corporations, Partnerships, and Non-profits.

If you are looking for the cheapest preparer in town you might as well skip me, but if you are looking for a preparer that will stand behind the returns he has prepared, will get you the most that you are legally allowed to get in your refund and, more importantly, make sure you do not pay any more taxes then you are legally required to pay, then I am your tax preparer.

As a U.S. Marine, inactive, I feel a special relationship with all Marines, former, current, active and inactive, and will prepare a Marine's federal and state tax return for 1/2 of the normal price for doing their return.  I can gather your information via mail, e-mail, secure document portal and will then need to follow-up with some individualized questions.  Please feel free to contact me or send me questions. See my website at http://www.pottstaxes.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment