- To build a miniature street in West Virginia .. out of Legos - $3,700
- $500,000 to support specialty shampoo products for cats and dogs
- $10,000 for a San Diego Trolley dancing firm
- To hold 894 conferences that cost more than $100,000 each ... total cost of $340 million
- $27 million to fund pottery classes in MOROCCO
- The White House employees three calligraphers, who cumulatively earn $277,000 a year
- $141,000 for a Chinese study of swine manure
- $325,000 to build a robotic squirrel
So what do we cut
- White House Tours, which cost about $18,000 a week - $93,600 a year!
Yes, we have our priorities right. And this doesn't even include the $500 million that Secretary of State Kerry is giving the Islamic Brotherhood in Egypt.